Job Title: Homecare Nurse
Roles and responsibilities
- To maintain professional standards of competence in line with current best nursing practices.
- To ensure that all care needs for each patient are met in accordance with the care plan.
- To ensure that all patient care is delivered in accordance with company documented clinical policies and procedures.
- To promote patient safety, privacy, dignity and confidentiality at all times.
- To ensure that all relevant information relating to a patient’s care or treatment is recorded accurately and at the time the care was delivered.
- To communicate with the referring clinician in a timely and professional manner.
- To maintain close liaison with other healthcare professionals as appropriate.
- To participate in any quality assurance program.
- To maintain close liaison with other healthcare professionals as appropriate.Patient care post discharge at the residence of the patient.
- M.Sc./B.Sc. Nursing/GNM with 1-9 yrs of work experience
- Should be willing to work in shifts
- Ability to work under supervision
- Ability to work in a team
- To be motivated and proactive and to respond positively to new challenges
- Ability to present a professional image at all times
Contact No: 040 23606006
Walk-in for interviews for NURSES on all weekdays from Monday through Saturday, 10 :00 AM to 2:00 PM @ Jubilee Hills Apollo Home Healthcare Office.